Shadowjack
Don't lurk, please register and become apart of the community.
Shadowjack
Don't lurk, please register and become apart of the community.
Shadowjack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowjack

A home for Shadowrunners, Bleeding Hearts, and the ocassional Mr. Johnson

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 pm by Rlgruber

» Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:31 pm by Number Z

» Azapane - Ork Gunman For Hire
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 pm by Mister Nix

» Dog, The Troll Adept/Sniper
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 am by Number Z

» Danielle McRae
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm by Zootch

» Mai, Elf Shaman
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:00 pm by Zootch

» Willem 'Azure' Jones
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:59 pm by Zootch

» Hardline [A sample Character]
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:58 pm by Zootch

» DIVA TO ARRIVE IN DENVER!
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 am by NewsNet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Your Staff and GM’s
Admin
Zootch, Cast of Shadows Skype
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 SmallZootch

Rosie, Cast of Shadows Illinois
Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 269543_235762693108157_1108650_n
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Friends of the Site
The ZoneRub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 TheZone-1 Invisible CastleRub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 InvisibleCastle Sixth World WikiRub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 ShadowWiki Cast of Shadows LouisvilleRub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 Rcs

Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]

Go down 
+2
Rlgruber
Zootch
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zootch
Admin
Zootch

Runner Status
Player Karma: 0

Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]   Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:49 pm

[ooc: Sorry, I am four days late. Awful person that I am.]

Hartley took a moment to fidget with his sunglasses, answering the questions from the Amerindian first before even bothering to regard the others. She had arrived to the meeting first after all, and the most prompt arrival seems to have achieved the majority of his respect.
”The company is an offshoot of Aztechnology. They are a minor chain and really only focus on the research and development for future industrializations of products that might make it onto the shelves of Stuffer Shacks.”

"In addition to the points she brings up, I have my own misgivings of the run itself. We have all seen or heard of numerous runs where food supplies being distributed to the public ended up being poisonous - especially ones aimed at a group of people that is a subject of fear and loathing. I mean this not as a slight against you - I would have the same issue regarding food blindly targeting the poor, the Awakened and other metahhumans - dwarves included. This task runs the risk along the lines of harming too many potential innocents.
Before I consider any such run, I would need independent verification of the results of these additives - which I'm aware the time frame doesn't allow very easily, though I have a few ideas around that subject. Alternatively tamper with the test batch ourselves onsite, using whatever we have on hand."

"As a third alternative, we could simply collect some portion of the new product, tamper with it, and attempt to deliver it to a reporter to see broadcast across the Matrix and TriD.""

Hartley turned his gaze to Azapane.

”I’m sure you would find, with a simple check of the material, that it is Ipecac syrup I expect you to place in the batches. Something so simple that it would slip through any final checks without any real notice and be the most effective solution to my problem. If you require an independent expert to verify the substance due to your own lack of knowledge or willingness to test it upon yourself in small quantities… then I should be looking to another team for this opportunity perhaps? Or perhaps I can convince you to continue on this path by adding an additional amount to the originally offered fund. Say… 21,800?”

The ganger at the bar shifted heavily, sipping from his drink. Butch, despite serving other patrons, also seems to be keeping an eye on the table and subtly guiding people away from the meeting. Add in the ambient noise, the discreet nature of Hartley and the general activity of the bar and suddenly the meeting seemed to fade from view. A more perfect place to have such a meeting would be quite difficult to find.
Back to top Go down
Mister Nix

Runner Status

PostSubject: Re: Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]   Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 pm

”I’m sure you would find, with a simple check of the material, that it is Ipecac syrup I expect you to place in the batches.  Something so simple that it would slip through any final checks without any real notice and be the most effective solution to my problem. If you require an independent expert to verify the substance due to your own lack of knowledge or willingness to test it upon yourself in small quantities… then I should be looking to another team for this opportunity perhaps? Or perhaps I can convince you to continue on this path by adding an additional amount to the originally offered fund. Say… 21,800?”

Azapane considered this added information, and thought of a few plans around it. Seven thousand nuyen split between the three of them, plus some for supplies along the way. Should be more than helpful.

"That sounds very reasonable. If the rest of this team you have put together is in, then I accept."
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber

Runner Status

PostSubject: Re: Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]   Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 pm

"In addition to the points she brings up, I have my own misgivings of the run itself. We have all seen or heard of numerous runs where food supplies being distributed to the public ended up being poisonous - especially ones aimed at a group of people that is a subject of fear and loathing. I mean this not as a slight against you - I would have the same issue regarding food blindly targeting the poor, the Awakened and other metahhumans - dwarves included. This task runs the risk along the lines of harming too many potential innocents.

"Before I consider any such run, I would need independent verification of the results of these additives - which I'm aware the time frame doesn't allow very easily, though I have a few ideas around that subject. Alternatively tamper with the test batch ourselves onsite, using whatever we have on hand."

"As a third alternative, we could simply collect some portion of the new product, tamper with it, and attempt to deliver it to a reporter to see broadcast across the Matrix and TriD.""
Clearly, Mai wasn't the only one to have put some thought into the matter. Though she wasn;t allt hat worried about the problem he proposed.

Mai kept to herself as she silently divided her attention between Hartley and the odd "gangster" nearby. She made sure to do her best to keep both of them in view at all times. The gangster seemed out of place, and her intuition told her to keep some attention on him. However she paid the great majority of her attention to Hartley. This was for pretty logical reasons. After all, he was he one who was giving them the job, it was important to take in everything he said. More important than knowing what this gangster was up to for sure. So she spent her time trying to keep both in view, but largely listening to Hartley. She was beginging to wonder who this job was going to go. She was also a bit worried about the potential for bigger trouble. After all big companies often owned many smaller companies. So she wanted to be sure they were not something important, not that they wounded like they were an important company. However that worry was about to be expelled for the most part.

”The company is an offshoot of Aztechnology. They are a minor chain and really only focus on the research and development for future industrializations of products that might make it onto the shelves of Stuffer Shacks.” Mai nodded as he said this. She hadn't figured this company was going to be a problem. However you never knew what a person could hide in a company. However, it appeared to truly be a company not too important to any other company. As a result she was less worried.

”I’m sure you would find, with a simple check of the material, that it is Ipecac syrup I expect you to place in the batches. Something so simple that it would slip through any final checks without any real notice and be the most effective solution to my problem. If you require an independent expert to verify the substance due to your own lack of knowledge or willingness to test it upon yourself in small quantities… then I should be looking to another team for this opportunity perhaps? Or perhaps I can convince you to continue on this path by adding an additional amount to the originally offered fund. Say… 21,800?” Mai had No problems with an increase to the funs. However she wasn't going to push it. She felt no need at this point. Maybe when she had more expirience in the future she would push more. but for now, she would be content with this herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]   Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowjack :: The World Around Us :: Games :: Blood and Bone [Playmat]-
Jump to: