Shadowjack
Don't lurk, please register and become apart of the community.
Shadowjack
Don't lurk, please register and become apart of the community.
Shadowjack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowjack

A home for Shadowrunners, Bleeding Hearts, and the ocassional Mr. Johnson

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rub Some Dirt In It [Boston Adventure]
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 pm by Rlgruber

» Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:31 pm by Number Z

» Azapane - Ork Gunman For Hire
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 pm by Mister Nix

» Dog, The Troll Adept/Sniper
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 am by Number Z

» Danielle McRae
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm by Zootch

» Mai, Elf Shaman
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:00 pm by Zootch

» Willem 'Azure' Jones
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:59 pm by Zootch

» Hardline [A sample Character]
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:58 pm by Zootch

» DIVA TO ARRIVE IN DENVER!
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 am by NewsNet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Your Staff and GM’s
Admin
Zootch, Cast of Shadows Skype
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai SmallZootch

Rosie, Cast of Shadows Illinois
Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai 269543_235762693108157_1108650_n
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Friends of the Site
The ZoneHello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai TheZone-1 Invisible CastleHello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai InvisibleCastle Sixth World WikiHello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai ShadowWiki Cast of Shadows LouisvilleHello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai Rcs

Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Nix

Runner Status
Player Karma: 0

Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai Empty
PostSubject: Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai   Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Hello Chummers!  First - glad to be in the game.  I love what you two are writing, and I'm looking forward to contributing.  I'm generally most active M-F in "working hours" as when I work, I also dick around on the internet.

A LOT

So - a couple of quick questions for you guys, out of character because - except in one case - Azapane probably wouldn't know the answer.

Number Z - I see Dog's a corporate citizen.  I'm guessing that's the full-blown version.  What corporation owns him is he a citizen of?  I'm guessing that he doesn't actively broadcast that SIN, but rather his John Lennon (funny) Fake SIN.

Rlgruber - So, what happened to earn your bad rep?  Is this something that Dog or Azapane would know?  Also - what's your fake SIN's name?
Back to top Go down
Number Z
Shadowrunner
Shadowrunner
Number Z

Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai   Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Technically, NeoNet is the Corp that he is registered as a citizen with. Not to his own liking, of course, as he's now declared a one man war against them. But that's its own thing.

You're also correct that he doesn't broadcast his real SIN, using his fake one, when he even broadcasts. Most 'Runners probably wouldn't take kindly to him being a corporate Dog.
Back to top Go down

Hello! A couple quick questions for Dog and Mai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowjack :: OOC Section :: OOC Chatter-
Jump to: